Any mushrooms purchased from Morelmasters (fresh or dried) MUST be cooked thoroughly before consumption. DO NOT eat fresh or dried mushrooms from Morelmasters raw or lightly cooked. Consuming raw or undercooked mushrooms purchased from Morelmasters may increase your risk of illness.  Cook thoroughly.  If consuming our mushrooms for the first time, try a small portion.  If no side effects,  consume a larger portion.  Don't be alarmed if there are holes in your package.  These are for ventilation. 

Morelmasters LLC